This month’s review features Taylor’s countertop, single flavour, gravity fed, medium volume, frozen beverage machine, which allows our customers to vary their menu by offering, smoothies, thick shakes, slush, frozen cocktails, tea and iced coffee, all served with perfect consistency time after time.
- 3.8 litre freezing cylinder to ensure plenty of product is always available ‘on tap’
- 13.2 litre hopper, refrigerated to maintain mix at below 41˚F (5˚C) with such a large hopper it reduces the need to constantly fill the machine
- Indicator mix warning light alerts the operator to add mix, and when the mix out light flashes, the machine automatically shuts down to prevent damage which is good safeguard
- A viscosity control automatically maintains superior product quality, with an adjustable control to allow the operator to serve a wide range of beverages at the desired thickness
- The model 430 will operate from a dedicated 13 amp socket – no need for single or three phase power supplies
- Great output, producing 24 litres an hour equivalent to 4/5 x 10oz drinks per minute
- Optional extras – graphic panel decal, panel spinner, BC10 countertop spinner
If you require a similar machine with a greater output visit our website to view the Taylor model 428, which is capable of producing 32 litres per hour
And to help get you started with this outstanding profit opportunity please view our special offers page in this month’s bulletin.
For further information on our entire range call free on 0800 838896 to request a brochure to be sent or to arrange a visit by one of our Area Sales Managers, or send an e-mail at email@example.com or visit our website – www.taylor-company.co.uk