Taylor UK Service & Support
Take advantage of Taylor UK’s personal touch…
How our after-care support package works:
After you have purchased:
Your equipment will be delivered, skilfully installed and commissioned for immediate operation by one of Taylor UK’s fully qualified technicians.
Our technicians will introduce operators to the equipment using practical demonstrations for cleaning regimes, hygiene and operating methods.
Your account manager can advise you on ingredients sourcing and menu suggestions and show you how to maximise your return on investment.
We provide a UK wide, 7 days a week, 364 days a year service facility, using directly employed strategically located fully trained Taylor technicians.
Each technician carries a high level of spare parts stock in their vehicle along with specialised equipment and tools to deliver a high level of ‘first-time-fix’.
Technicians are supported by a full stock of spares held centrally at our Suffolk warehouse facility ready for immediate dispatch.
Ongoing technical service is supplied by our field service management team.
Any service or parts enquiries are dealt with by our technically trained customer service operators ensuring minimal downtime for your equipment.
Now you need to protect your investment…
Taylor UK offers a number of services to ensure that you get the most from your Taylor machine throughout the life of your equipment. Our services include:
Peace of Mind – Extended Warranty
Extend your parts and labour warranty in to years 2, 3, 4 & 5…
Every year you’ll get:
- One preventative maintenance (PM) visit
- Two Taylor tune-up kits (inc. scraper blades, Taylor lube and sanitiser)
- One pre-booked staff re-training session
- 20% off any consumable parts ordered from Taylor UK
Taylor UK’s Good Practice Package
Keep your machine in top working order…
Every year you’ll get:
- TWO preventative maintenance (PM) visits
- TWO Taylor tune-up kits (inc. scraper blades, Taylor lube and sanitiser)
- 10% OFF any consumable parts ordered from Taylor UK
Taylor UK’s Quarterly Postings
Never forget to order a tune-up kit again…
Arrange your own package:
- Set up a standing order to receive tune-up kits, scraper blades, Taylor lube, sanitiser and cleaning brushes just when you need them.
- 5% OFF any additional consumable parts ordered from Taylor UK
Customer Service & Support Centre
106 Claydon Business Park
Great Blakenham, Ipswich
Suffolk, IP6 0NL
Extended parts and labour warranties on Taylor equipment.
Preventative maintenance plans.
Scheduled quarterly replenishment of consumables.
Refurbishment facility to extend the working life of your equipment.
Training programmes to train new staff or update and re-train existing staff.