Regular cook time : 15 – 20 minutes
TurboChef cook time: 4 minutes !!
270g New Potatoes
130g Chorizo Sausage
1 Small Red Onion
3 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
1 tsp Paprika
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Wild Rocket to Garnish
1. Wash the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
2. Cut the chorizo into similar size pieces.
3. Cut the onion into wedges.
4. Mix all of the ingredients (apart from the rocket) in a bowl and toss together making sure everything is covered in the oil and seasonings.
5. Spread out the ingredients on a suitable baking tray and roast in your TurboChef oven.
6. Once cooked, spoon into a serving dish and garnish with the rocket leaves.