The aim of The Shake Academy is to assist you in setting up a new business, or by adding a new dimension to your existing business by way of selling mouth watering and highly profitable thick milk shakes and smoothies. To achieve this objective a number industry leaders have joined together to develop a comprehensive business plan designed to stimulate your thoughts and maybe your taste-buds, namely, The Paper Cup Company, Taylor UK, Magrini, Sweets in the City, Love Smoothies, Diversey, Tri-Star, Kennet Equipment Leasing and Kerry Foods.
The days programme starts at 9.00am with a cooked breakfast or something lighter for those of us on the usual diet, followed by information on:-
- Getting started – to include EHO recommendations
- Base products – the foundation for thick shakes and smoothies
- The equipment – overview on thick shake machines and blenders
- Did someone mention lunch – yes of course!
- Syrups – get to taste award winning syrup flavours
- Inclusions – enhance ‘your offer’ by adding all sorts of fresh fruit, nuts, cereals and confectionary
- Marketing – business branding and routes to market
- Lease funding – how best to fund your venture
- Ending with a questions and answers discussion
Visit www.theshakeacademy.co.uk to obtain more information, review the day’s agenda, or to view the programme and its participants in more detail.
When visiting the web site please be sure to register for our forthcoming ‘Presentation’ on Wednesday March 14th at Taylor UK’s location at 912, Yeovil Road, Slough SL1 4JA.