Recipe of the Month
Pomegranate Frozen Yogurt with White Chocolate & Walnut Topping
(sufficient mix to fill a Taylor 152/150 hopper)
- 3 litres Pomegranate Juice (cartons or diluted concentrate)
- 1 litres Cold water
- 2 Kg Fresh Probiotic Natural Yogurt (fat free or low fat optional)
- 1 Bag Taylor Frozen Yopiu Powder (1.5Kg)
- Pour the Pomegranate juice, water and natural yogurt into a suit-ably sized stainless steel bucket or bowl (10litre capacity +/-)
- Whilst whisking the liquid, slowly add the bag of Frozen Yopiu Powder.
- Mix until the powder has dissolved fully – 5 mins approx.
- Leave the mixture to stand for 10 minutes.
- Vigorously whisk the mixture once again.
- Transfer the liquid mix to the hopper of your Taylor soft serve machine. Prime the machine and freeze the product as previously instructed by your Taylor trainer.
- Once frozen, dispense in the usual manner; adding toppings as required.
Ingredients – White Chocolate & Walnut Topping
- 120g Walnuts – lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 100g White Chocolate – broken into small chunks
- 80g Pomegranate seeds – fresh
- 1 tbsp. Pomegranate molasses (optional)
- Combine the walnuts, chocolate and pomegranate seeds in a small bowl. Add the molasses if required and stir well to coat evenly. The mix can be stored for 2-3 days in a refrigerator.
- Sprinkle the mix over your favourite frozen yogurt and enjoy!
>>>Download The Recipe <<<