The Icetro ISI-301TH is a medium output gravity fed soft serve machine. It’s the perfect addition to any business looking to start serving soft ice cream cones and tubs.
This countertop soft serve machine is air cooled and doesn’t require any specialist electrics as it runs on a standard 13 amp power supply. The automatic heat treatment system pasteurises the mix in the hopper and barrel every night elongating the cleaning interval up to 14 days.
Perfect for dairy based soft ice cream, vegan dessert products or any soft serve mix which can be heat treated.
Machine type: Medium volume, single flavour, gravity fed with heat treatment
Power requirements: 1x 16amp socket
Dimensions: 460 (w) x 935 (d) x 920 (h) mm
Approximate output: Up to 30 Kg per hour
Cleaning frequency: Every 14 days
Ideal for all applications including; Restaurants, Pubs, Cafes, Kiosks, Convenience Stores, Forecourts, Bakeries
Features of the Icetro ISI-301TH include:
• Freezing Cylinder – One, 3.2 litre
• Mix Hopper – One, 17.5 litre. Maintains the temperature of mix, under 5ºC in Auto & Standby modes. Agitator circulates the ice cream mix to prevent separation and to ensure even temperature distribution. Mix low and mix out warnings operate automatically preventing damage to the machine.
• Direct Motor Drive – Less noise & Less vibration
• Heat Treatment System (Pasteurisation) – Pasteurisation involves heating dairy products for a period of time to kill bacteria, maintaining dairy products up to two weeks. You can also choose an automatic or manual pasteurisation system.
• Artificial Intelligence Control System – A.I Control System makes high quality soft serve ice cream.
• Standby – During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
• Additional Functions – defrost, product regeneration and water heating functions for easier cleaning.
• Rinse Shower – Built-in flexible rinse shower makes cleaning easy.
• RGB Illuminated Front Panel – The colour of the soft ice cream logo on the front of the machine can be customised on installation.